As Cloud Solution Architect you are responsible for driving the Cloud adoption in the area of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). As part of the Cloud Competence Center, you will work with architects and engineers from the Infrastructure department to develop the technical solution architecture for Azure Landing Zones and Infrastructure Services. Thanks to your customer orientation, your assertiveness and your independent working style, you will make an important contribution to promoting cloud adoption at our client together with your colleagues from the Cloud Competence Center.
- You are responsible for the architecture of the Azure Landing Zone as well as Infrastructure Services Coordinating the solution architecture with the colleagues from the infrastructure team
- You will assist in building the necessary technical capabilities in IaaS
- Establish and evolve the automation stack based on IaC with Terraform and Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- You support the internal teams in the area of cloud solutions as well as automation
- You will actively contribute to the development and enhancement of Azure Cloud Governance in the area of Instrastructure as Code
- You will support the general area of responsibility of the Cloud Competence Center and drive the further development of Azure Cloud Adoption